Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome to Willow Glen Seniors blog

Hello and welcome to the Willow Glen Seniors Blog. Since I do a lot of my Real Estate work with Seniors, I have developed a broad network of associates who provide services to Seniors. These services cover a very wide variety of needs for Baby Boomers and Seniors and I’ve found that most often people, who need such services, don’t know where to find them. Hopefully this blog will be a resource for exchange of information that many Seniors can use.

I will be posting information on many different subjects and will be soliciting information from experts on those subjects in which I have only little knowledge. So please feel free to comment on any of my Posts and ask any questions that might make the information more useful to you, your family, or your friends.

In addition, I have included links to some additional web sites, Senior Sites, that might be a primary source of information for you. If you have any suggestions for the Willow Glen Seniors blog, please let me know.

Best regards and have a great day.
Tom

No comments: