Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Vacation

After being diligent about having new and interesting information for you for the last 2 weeks, I'm heading off on a little vacation and will miss a few days. Seattle has been the location of choice for family holidays together for several years, especially since the grandkids arrived. Picture at the left shows grandson T.J., and granddaughter Sadie Rose; ages 8 and 7. This was during a hike on Whidbey island in Puget Sound.

If you are a new reader, please take time to check out my previous postings and add any comments to complement my ideas. And if there are any specific topics that you would like me to research for you, please let me know.

So in case I don't get back on early this week, my best wishes to you for a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Tom Binder

1 comment:

Groggy said...

> specific topics

I really enjoy Humor for Grandparents. Not having kids of my own, I appreciate your reporting the funny things they've said. It's refreshing to see things from their little perspective.