Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Humor for Grandparents

My young grandson called the other day to wish me Happy Birthday. He asked me how old I was, and I told him, '62.' He was quiet for a moment, and then he asked, 'Did you start at 1 ?'


My grandson was visiting one day when he asked, 'Grandma, do you know how you and God are alike?' I mentally polished my halo while I asked,'No, how are we alike?' 'You're both old,' he replied.


A little girl was diligently pounding away on her grandfather's word processor. She told him she was writing a story. 'What's it about?' heasked. 'I don't know,' she replied. 'I can't read.'


When my grandson asked me how old I was, I teasingly replied, 'I'm not sure.' 'Look in your underwear, Grandpa,' he advised. 'mine says I'm four to six.'


Grandchildren can always make us smile!!!!!


Enjoy

Tom

No comments: